This plugin allows you to watermark your uploaded images. You can create watermark with different fonts and apply it to different image sizes (thumbnail, medium, large, fullsize) and positioning the watermark anywhere on the image.
Watermark RELOADED Pro features:
- watermark opacity
- image watermark
- watermark background color
- text watermark with outline
- text watermark with variables
- upload time option to turn off the watermarking
- check for other amazing features under Screenshots tab
- GD extension for PHP
- FreeType Library
- Upload watermark-reloaded-pro/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Watermark RELOADED Pro settings and enable watermark on desired image sizes
Add desired fonts (*.ttf) for text watermarking to /wp-content/plugins/watermark-reloaded-pro/fonts/ directory.
Plugin doesn’t work …
Please specify debug information like:
- screenshot of Watermark RELOADED settings
- any error message output (also check in php error.log file)
- output of your phpinfo()
- try to diasable other plugins and then check if the plugin works
Error message says that I don’t have GD extension installed
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to enable GD extension for your host, because without GD extension you won’t be able to watermark your images.
Error message says that I don’t have FreeType Library
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to install FreeType Library on your host, without it you won’t be able to make text watermarks.
Is there any way to watermark previously uploaded images?
No there’s no way to watermark previously uploaded images. I plan to implement this feature sometime in the future.
- Totally rewritten core
- Added text watermark background
- Added text watermark outline
- Added text watermark padding
- Added image watermark
- Added upload time watermark on/off toggle
- Improved many other things
- Some bugfixes
- Added text watermark variables
- Plugin activation bugfixes
- Plugin options page credentials update
- Added dashboard with current watermark settings and preview display
- Fixed potential namespace issues
- Added new variable %custom_text% for watermarking with custom text at upload time
- Fixed mime type bug
- Some bugfixes
- Resolved some major issues in new WordPress 3.5 media uploader
- Added file type check, because we need to process only image files
- Fixed error when there’s no custom image sizes
- Fixed error with multiple silmultanious files upload
- Fixed non working watermarking when uploading in Media Library
- Fixed “Upload New Media” multiupload window bug